FLEX Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
– 4, a softer flex for beginner to intermediate riders, or park riders.
FIT IN2GRATED™ Construction
– In2grated™ construction creates the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort. LSD C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology)
– Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a purrfect fit, this velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone. Cored Ankle Pockets
– Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold
LINER Intuition™ Plush Foam
– Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort. Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
– A coating that draws away the moisture from the foot and makes it odorless and bacteria free Lock Down™ Turbo Liner Lacing
– A secure, no slack mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down™ Turbo has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foothold. Transition Wrap™ Harness
– A mobility-focused lacing harness that curves from the side of the foot to the top for freestyle agility, comfort and wicked heel hold Thermo-Formable Internal J Bars
– Superior ankle and heel hold with added support Liner power strap
LACING SYSTEM Boa® Coiler
– Speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use The Closer Lace Guide
– A lace guide that is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied with the Boa® Focus Lacing System, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
FOOTBED Basic Insole
– Die cut EVA insole provides solid, proven support and comfort under your foot.
SOLE Grip Sole
– Single piece sole that is an ultra durable sole that offers solid traction and grip